Through a comprehensive agenda developed by an esteemed international steering committee the New Kuwait Summit will provide Kuwait with a global platform and window to the world to attract insightful debate and information into the seven pillars identified by the Kuwait National Development Plan - global position, human capital, public administration, infrastructure, healthcare, economy and living environment - aimed at transforming Kuwait into a leading regional financial center Commercial, cultural and institutional by 2035.
The New Kuwait Summit will be organised to allow international and domestic companies to network, engage and create partnerships; all helping to move Kuwait forward towards realising its potential.
- Putting Kuwait in a Global Context
- Focus on Kuwait’s Economy
- Kuwait’s Public Administration
- Developing Kuwait’s Infrastructure
- Driving digitalisation across Industry
- Focus on Human Capital
- Kuwait’s Living Environment